(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

jeudi 21 mai 2009

Funfair part#1

Hello everyone : )
I've decided to write this blog in English, because I wanted to haha. (pardon Dark.) Today is a holiday, that means that I haven't school *u* it's nice to have a day off sometimes ~ This afternoon I went to the "Foire du trône", a funfair in Paris with some friends, not for riding merry-go-rounds but mainly, TO EAT XD Candy floss, love apples, churros, ice cream etc... THAT'S DELICIOUS ♥
but that makes people fat too ;_; In France, days begin to be sunnier and warmer, it makes me happy :D Right now it's 20°C ~


This is my friend, Thuy (vietnamese) eating an ice cream haha she didn't want me to take photos of her eating, she finds it ugly XD so she put her ice cream in front of her face ~ We took some other pictures too with the other friends but with another camera (this crappy pic is from my crappy cellephone =="), I'll post it later :D

Except that, I watched the first episode of the drama "Smile" which stars Matsumoto Jun and Aragaki Yui...This episode was boring, I didn't like the scenario at all == Yui was very cute as usual but OMG Jun, it seems that he was burned by UV rays ¬_¬
I can't wait for the episode 4 of Atashinchi no Danshi which stars Horikita Maki, they always cut episodes at the most interesting scene T^T

Lately I've been a bit more fond of Korean Music :D Epik High's music is so pleasant to listen, I just love it <3 (I'm totally addicted to "Umbrella" and "One" *u*) but not only that, I like listening to Big Bang or Wonder Girls too


AND MUMMY 'S SPRING ROLLS ROCKS ♥



current mood: accomplished :D
current music: Lollipop - Big Bang feat 2NE1

Libellés : ,

8 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Oh, I wanted toOh, j'avais crée un LJ spécial pour parler anglais XD
Mais y'a un fuckin' bug :W

Bref j'aime aps les rouleux de printemps moi :'D

Hina~

21 mai 2009 à 21:37  
Anonymous amano a dit...

Thanks for telling me who is he lol! Actually, my real life friends don't know that I have corial site, I keep it as secret. :P Wanna see my blogspot? Please keep my site and LJ as secret. xD;

Thanks for writing in English, hehe...
And, blog more! XD

22 mai 2009 à 09:03  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Hahaha, then you can use French to write again lol. I still can understand it when I translate! :)
Can I link you in my blogspot? XD

Forgot to say, the spring rolls rocks! <33

amano

22 mai 2009 à 11:29  
Anonymous Dark. a dit...

WTFFF IS THAT ENGLISH E.E
YOU WANT TO KILL ME HA ? E.E

GO TO HEEELLL E______________E

22 mai 2009 à 17:45  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Haha... Just like mine..? I know lots of my real life friends stick to Chinese blog. XD I just prefer to write in English. :)

Yes, of course you can link me back. ^_^ And, forgot to tell you my name, since you wrote your name there! XD I'm PeiPei. :3

amano

23 mai 2009 à 04:43  
Blogger Kim a dit...

xie xie ni. :D hen hao chi!! :D
ahaha..i go with pinyins..:P
tnx for visiting my blog..

23 mai 2009 à 04:56  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Hahaha, 佩=Pei. So just write it twice. XD
Did you learn Chinese in school? :)

Pei

24 mai 2009 à 09:07  
Anonymous Yamashu a dit...

I can understand why she said that, she is right. I remember when you took a picture of me eating an icecream, the picture was horrible!!... And you puted it in your blog ;___; I was very sad *laughs* Do you remember?

27 mai 2009 à 16:53  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil