(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

samedi 23 mai 2009

Super boring sunday n°1

Bonjour :)
I wanted to blog today, I don't know why...Maybe because it's sunday and sundays are super boring ~ My grades at school are lowering but not in all the subjects (fortunately ;_;) because I'm tired and lazy..I want holidays seriously TT Come on, who wants to work at the coming end of the school year? Nobody I think, even the teachers are dying for holidays... ok moving on XD
I have to learn a Shkepeare sonnet and to recite by heart tomorrow in english class ¬_¬ I chose the Sonnet I haha:

From fairest creatures we desire increase,
That thereby beauty's rose might never die,
But as the riper should by time decease,
His tender heir might bear his memory:
But thou contracted to thine own bright eyes,
Feed'st thy light's flame with self-substantial fuel,
Making a famine where abundance lies,
Thy self thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel:
Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament,
And only herald to the gaudy spring,
Within thine own bud buriest thy content,
And, tender churl, mak'st waste in niggarding:
Pity the world, or else this glutton be,
To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee.


I'm seriously dead because I only know the two first lines for the moment == ... ok moving on again XD

Alice, a friend of mine will go to China during those two month of summer holidays ~ I must list the things she'll bring back for me :) I thought of a new purse because I'm fed up with wallets, they're too big and I can't put it inside my coat pocket (Yes, actually I really hate putting my money inside my bag, the same goes to my (oh so big) Ipod and cellphone) and I'm thinking of asking her to bring me some anime/manga goods like the past year (She bought me the arm band of Hibari Kyoya (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) *_*) maybe I don't know => [ ]

Lately, I stopped drawing that's bad è_é I must keep on drawing ~! Otherwise my skills will regress ;_; I don't know what's happening between my and my 0.1 pens but they always run out of ink quickly or the lead pen is somehow broken u_u" I think I'll go smoothier with my pens in the future... Right now I need to buy a Pigma Sakura Micron 0.1 (this one: Here), before I started to use Sakura Micron, I was using Deleter Neopiko Line 2 0.1 ( this one: Here) but I felt that the ink what somehow stuck and I can't do the line properly, but with Sakura Micron the ink was more fluid, so better :D (thanks Anaïs for introducing this pen to me XD)

I stop blablating here XD See you for a next entry ♥

current mood: Needs to draw, GOSH! è_é
current music: Koi no ABO - NEWS

Libellés : , , ,

7 commentaires:

Anonymous pei a dit...

Shakespeare sonnet is difficult to understand, sometimes, but they are great. :) Good luck lol. I don't really understand that Sonnet, hehe... ^^;

YAY~ HIBARI KYOYA ARM BAND! Man, I want their rings. X3 How nice is your friend is! *____*

I can't draw. ^^; You should draw more!

So you speak French or Chinese with your parents?

25 mai 2009 à 08:36  
Anonymous pei a dit...

I wonder how many languages do you know! O____O That's too much! XD
Aww, I want Vongola rings! They are so unique and cool!!!

For the coloring, it's really difficult lol. I know, because I tried it before. I heard that if you had a tablet, it'll be more easier. :) Mouse click is annoying... ^^;

26 mai 2009 à 13:11  
Anonymous pei a dit...

Isn't it exciting? Hehe, I want to see Mukuro! XD
Tablet is useless to me, since I don't know how to draw. Haha! I also envy those who can draw and colour very nice! T^T

By the way, I'm adding you to my FaceBook... ^___^

26 mai 2009 à 16:44  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Han j'utilise le même \o/
J'croyais c'tait un faber castel *HS* :'D

Hum
I use to use the same pen X'D
I thought it was a Faber Castel

Oui j'pue en anglais ROFL

Hina

26 mai 2009 à 18:14  
Anonymous Yamashu a dit...

CACA! You see? I'm finally here! Happy? *YES I ONLY CAN SPEAK WITH WORDS IN ENGLISH XDD* (Even that I don't know if it's correct mama =_=)
Moving on... *yeah I learn something today*
Sundays are not boring at all... Sunday is THE homework day. It's worst than boring lol.
Anyway, good luck with your sonnet haha :D (and myself with my poetry --')
I hope you can understand me. No, I'm sure that you have understand everything XD
(now go to LB è.é *out*)

27 mai 2009 à 16:48  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

WHAT? I ALWAYS STUCK AT THE HAIR! I just can't color the hair nicely. D:

Yes! The Mukuro TYL is really hot!!! Aww! Dino TYL looks good too! XD Hibari TYL too! AWW~ That's really lots to mention! *v*

pei

27 mai 2009 à 18:12  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

That's difficult for me, haha!
Yes! You should blog more, yeap!

Thanks, I'll try my best! :)

pei

28 mai 2009 à 13:55  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil