(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

dimanche 31 mai 2009

Super semi-boring sunday n°2

Yay ♥ Blogging today 'cause it's sunday ♪ *DIES*
Yesterday, I went strolling in Paris with my friend Juliette R. (yeah needs to distinguish since I know 3 Juliette /o/).

Bouligner's 2nd floor: vinyls, DVDs and VHS
We went to Boulinier, in Paris' 6th arrondissement. Bouligner is a second-hand store which sells books (all kinds even manga), CDs even the old vinyls, DVDs and the old VHS too. It's very cheap there and I like it XD but some of their things are not in a good condition. I spotted a Bescherelle (it's a kind of "conjugation book" XD) for german verbs, I didn't buy it because I didn't want to buy it right now but another day when I'll have the time to beg my parents to give me money to buy it (2,50€ in a so good condition ♥) and I hope that someone else won't buy it before I do TT After we went to the Japanese area, in Paris' 1st arrondissement, in
Book off and then Junkudo. Both are japanese bookstores, I wanted to buy some second-hand CDs at Book Off but people bought the CDs I wanted before I do == (I wanted to buy SMAP's BANG!BANG!Vacance èé) and there was too much people, I was like: "sumimasen" all the time, how exhausting ;_; In Junkudo, I bought a word cards thing (the turquoise thing on the pic) it's a reminder kind of thing, useful for me and I bought an eraser [KUTUSITA NYANKO ♥] (I've already used it before taking the pic), it's Sanrio branded and cute, Juliette fell in love with this little black cat. AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ON THE THIRD PIC?
*dies* You wouldn't believe me if I say that's an eraser or rather two erasers~ BUT IT'S TRUE è_é Yeah, those flip-flops things are erasers believe it or not XD My dad bought it this morning I don't know where....but I didn't know that such things did really exists haha XD and I noticed that I love erasers ♥ and pencils, I remember that a friend bought me back a rabbit shaped biscuit-like eraser from Thailand few years ago.Erasers and pencils are two of the best things we ever invented *u* /insanity/
And I couldn't buy my Sakura Micron, I'll buy it next saturday ;_;

WHAT A LONG ENTRY XD!!

current mood: lazy
current music: BANG! BANG! Vacance! - SMAP

Libellés : , , ,

11 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Yes I love the Black Cat ♥!
I must add two things: it's "Boulinier" and not "Bounigner" and it's in the 5th arrondissement.
Oh it's not serious! Saturday was a beautiful day despite the presence of French girls we don't like in shops!
Juliette R.

1 juin 2009 à 09:47  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Yay~ Sorry for my late reply. College life starts to keep me busy. x____x

I have a pair of flip-flops eraser too! I won't use it anyway, it's too cute! XD

What a great day!

pei

1 juin 2009 à 14:37  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Thanks!
Uhm! I want holidays! I hate the stressed college life! DX
Summer holidays there?

pei

2 juin 2009 à 18:14  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Aha, yes, Nokia 6100 was my phone. It was pretty old, but now I'm using Xpress Music. :) That Nokia 6100 had accompanied me for 4 and half years, LOL.

Haha, actually they called to find me, but since I set it to silent mode, I didn't hear the phone rang, so they kept complaining. And, I don't like to talk to phone at college, texting will be fine. That SE W910i was my target before, but I still love to stick to Nokia. :3

You should be careful next time! ;_;

pei

3 juin 2009 à 15:12  
Anonymous Yamashu a dit...

OH THE FLIP-FLOPS XD SO CUUUUTE! I want new flip-flops too! Mine are used and I have them for longtime so I'm fed up of them, poor flip-flops *laughs*.
Next saturday together? I want so much to see you TT I miss you *dead* FOR TALK ABOUT JOHNNY'S AND MADE IN JAPAN XD *out*

3 juin 2009 à 17:18  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Your parents are going to buy a new one for you? Wow! <3

Me too. But they won't call me when I'm in school, except it's urgent. LOL.

Yay~ History was my favourite subject during my secondary school time! <33 Good luck to you! :]

pei

4 juin 2009 à 13:00  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Des gommes ? Omg o_o

Tu finis le 11 toi ? ô_o Moi le 16 =|

hina

5 juin 2009 à 00:26  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

I don't like maths... It's killing me. @_@ I have Statictics for this sem lol... Good luck to both of us! T^T <3

pei

5 juin 2009 à 12:27  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Roh comment tu finis tôt >_____< Pnaise moi 11 jours encore x'D

Moi j'aime bien les cours d'EPS :3 Pas besoin de se mettre en jogging, t'amènes des manga, dla musique, tu prends un tapis et tu lis. Le prof peut aussi te faire des tresses stu veux x'D

Hina

5 juin 2009 à 17:46  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

*hi-5 for maths hater?* LOL.
Haha... Rest well. Still having exam after PE?

Be patience, holidays is coming soon! I still have a long time...

pei

6 juin 2009 à 06:48  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Yeap, I saw you on Twitter too. XD
Hiatus for blogspot for a while, maybe not for LJ. :3

Twitter is so good, for short updates! XD

pei

7 juin 2009 à 08:47  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil