(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

mardi 2 juin 2009

Super semi-boring sunday #3

Yeah people /o/
Today is sunday, the day which I must blog because the most of the time I don't do anything => [ ] I'm eating pizza :D It's delicious ♥ Yesterday I went strolling in Paris again, I bought my 0.1 pen, it's Staedtler and not Sakura micron ._. because when I went to the art shop, there was no more Sakura Micron 0.1 size, people bought it all before I do, as usual =_= Staedtler 0.1 is fine too for the moment. When I went to the cashier the two women before me had bought a lot of things, I was astonished ôo one of them had to pay about 120,00€ for art materials~! (Thing I couldn't do of course ._.). Then I went to Japanese area again, at Book Off again for meeting Juliette T. and Céline, after one hour we got hungry and went to Monoprix (supermarket). None of us had a lot of money that day, so we decided to buy a pack of three ice creams and share, dividing the prize to pay into 3 BUT we didn't agree about choosing the flavor of the ice cream and debated during a long long time and finally we didn't buy ice cream but cookies (the cheapiest XD around 0,98 cts), a pack per person and ended eating on a bench near the Opéra Garnier. We took a picture, I'll post it later of course :)

I checked the price for a flight (with return of course haha) to KL on Malaysia airlines' website and the prize is around 741 € the cheapiest ._. it's not cheap of course so I wonder if my parents would agree to let me go there during short holidays but I really want to go =_= During the summer holidays I'll go to Toulouse (a town in the south of France) for two weeks (at the end of July and begining of August), I hope that my cousin Arnaud will be there at the same time otherwise I'll be super bored ;_;

I'm currently coloring a drawing of Atobe Keigo from Tennis no Oujisama (Prince of Tennis) one of my favorite manga (oh yeah I'm a big, big shounen manga fan XD), I was inspirated by the freshly released new OVAs ♥ and read the chapters 6 & 7 of the Shin Prince of Tennis, the sequel of Prince of Tennis [WORK IN PROGRESS ♥]. Coloring is tough T_T and my handwriting isn't nice D:

+++++

Hina taggued me è_é:

→ 7 CHOSES SUR MOI /o/
7 things about me

Hina m'a appris le sens de ROFL, LMAO et STFU *mode geek:ON*
Hina told me the meaning of ROFL, LMAO and STFU *geek mode:ON*
• Je ne peux pas me passer de mon gros Ipod
I'm addictded to my big Ipod
• Je suis quelqu'un de très paresseux
I'm a very lazy person
• Je ne sais toujours pas dessiner à la tablette graphique
I still can't draw with my tablet
• Mon papa m'a donné 20€ ce matin *meurt*
My dad gave me 20€ this morning /o/ *dies*
• j'ai un compte Twitter depuis hier ;A; → ici
I have a Twitter account since yesterday ;A; → here
• Le dernier manga que j'ai commencé à lire est Special A
The latest manga I started reading is Special A

→ 7 CHOSES QUE J'AIME ♥
7 things I like

• Me pronemer à Paris seule ou avec des amis
strolling in Paris alone or with friends
• Voyager à l'étranger
travelling in foreign countries
• Tricoter des écharpes 8D
knitting scarfes
• Dessiner et être inspirée en le faisant
drawing and be inspirated while doing it
• Les vacances
holidays
• Photoshop ♥
Johnny's Entertainment&Koji Seto&Miura Haruma AND... *dies*

→ 7 CHOSES QUE DETESTE è_é
7 things I hate

• Les boulets (du style Kévin et Vanessa)
noobs
• Les choux de Bruxelles
Brussels sprout
• Les gens qui se prennent pour Dieu et qui ne se sentent tout permis
People who think they are almighty and think they're allowed to do whatever they want
• Les enfants pourris-gâtés
Rotten spoiled brats
• Les gros fakes
Fake people
• Les mathématiques et la Physique/Chimie
Maths and Physics/Chemistry

et je taggue personne ._.

current mood: impatient for holidays
current music: Real World - EXILE

Libellés : , , , ,

4 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Woah! Coming to Malaysia? Coming to visit me? LOL. Kidding. Enjoy your trip that is coming soon!

Same here, I hate Maths, Physics and Chemistry. But once you know Chemistry, it's really fun to learn. Yet, it's really difficult LOL.

Your coloring is good, I like the hair part very much! I don't know how to colour the hair! DX

*staring at your animated icon* So funny!

I like Fuji Syusuke! *did I spell wrongly?* I can't remember his name. Haha!

pei

7 juin 2009 à 15:22  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

OMG
Et t'aimes bien Special A ? XD
Jamais lu mais rien que le résumé me donne aps envie =|

"Brussel Sprout" Ca m'a toujours fait rire haha

Tu dessines plus avec un Sakura micro alors, uuuh hérétique /vlan

Moi y m'reste 7 jours j'suis triiiiiiiiiiiiiste x_______x

Hina~

7 juin 2009 à 19:41  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

13 juin 2009 à 10:51  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

What is Twitter? XD I CAN'T understand why you strike you sentence with the Johnny's Jimusho in "7 thinks I like"...
Okay okay... I give you the pictures which we took Saturday XD

13 juin 2009 à 10:51  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil