(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

lundi 8 juin 2009

Ore sama no bigi ni yoina è_é ~ *

Character: Atobe Keigo from Prince Of Tennis (© Takeshi Konomi)
Tools: A4 white paper, Steadtler pigment liner 0.1 and Adobe Photoshop CS3

Oh yeah, FINISHED~ I'm not very talented for coloring but I like the way I colored it XD I think I improved a little bit in coloring :D I messed his hair a bit too =_=

Aside of that, today something made me go angry: I was with my friend and a girl from her class asked me if I could let her send a texte message with my phone; I accepted because I'm nice and let someone send one text message wouldn't kill me. BUT she stayed with my phone during 10 min. I was like "What the hell is she doing?" I thought she was waiting for a reply but, I was wrong. She sent not one but four text messages with my phone, it's very disrespectful! I don't even know her properly and she allowed herself to do whatever she wanted with my phone. It's not her parents who pay my phone plan! 4 text messages = 0.60 cts it's not that much but I can't forgive people who use other people's money without asking. I'll remember that forever, I won't forgot this for sure.

And in science class, I saw "An Inconvienient Truth", you know the documentary with Al Gore. To tell the truth I saw it 3 times haha XD at school (one time last year and 2 times this year), this documentary about global warming is quite interesting, really (but when you see it 3 times, you can be bored XD). I think that if people listened to him since the begining maybe pollution wouldn't be so serious right now, it's a pity :( This guy was fuckin' damn right since the begining! If he were President of the United States instead of George W. Bush, his rival, I think that he could change a lot of things concerning the environment...

SUMMER HOLIDAYS D-3 /o/

* Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina: Be awed by my flawless skills - Atobe Keigo's catchphrase XD

current mood: tired...
current music: Akaku Someru Tsuki - Kirihara Akaya (seiyuu: Moribuko Shoutarou)

Libellés : , ,

8 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

*__________________*

I LOVE YOUR COLORING! I can't make it like yours! You really have to teach me how to make it!

Haha, that's really disrespectful! DX She should tell you!

pei

9 juin 2009 à 14:39  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

You should REALLY teach me how to do it. *v* xD;
Haha, if it is really troublesome to make the tutorial, you don't have to make it. <3

Oh, I forgot to say, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! <3

pei

11 juin 2009 à 05:39  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

OOOOW Naaaaru I didn't see your ... drawing ? since a lot of time *w* (omg anglais d'merde =x) I think the nose's got a little problem, but I love the rest. °W°
I agree with you, this girl was a fuckin'bitch è_é /PAN I don't like people who aren't polite. For the sms, it don't make me angry because I have unlimited... But for you =|
*OMG MAIS MON ANGLAIS QUOI*

HINA

11 juin 2009 à 20:59  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Yeah my smileys (?) are excellent 8D
I loev them and don't know why I didn't post them early. ♥

*Uuh I hate me fuckin'english x_X*

I forgot you finished school x] I have to stay at school for two days and it'll be finish too. I'm so sad when I think at this end ;_; I don't want to leave my class ><

What a pity for your drawing~~~ *ca fait dramatique là XD*

Hum I'm going to leave you because my fuckin'english is too fuckin'. =X

Hina

12 juin 2009 à 19:42  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

Mh, i understand and i agree... You know i dislike very much disrespectful. Anyway you are lucky because you have unlimited some days! I HAVE ONLY 15€ A MONTH YOU KNOW XD we are so poor Caca *cries* But... I don't tell you something! O_O Yesterday I did something called "babysitting" (that's why I didn't call you as usual), it's not a job for me XD! I was with 2 kids, 1 girl who is in CE2 and 1 boy who is in 6ième. We can't eat properly with both! OMG! When they finally went to bed, I was exhausted! At the beginning I read "Apprendre le Japonais tout de suite" and I listened music (MOLA and John Hoon :D), but after a while I was bored... So tired, i was waiting for their parents.

I hope you understand all I said! XD
Who am I? Of course you know...

13 juin 2009 à 10:42  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

I think that you can make it! Don't worry too much!

Only one day class? It's ok. :D
I really want more holidays. DX

pei

13 juin 2009 à 18:05  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c51f3f22c359004cd9d5c56d04dfa8b065cef6c53a5cb50cc95965eaa7bc68bc

13 juin 2009 à 19:20  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c51f3f22c359004cd9d5c56d04dfa8b065cef6c53a5cb50cc95965eaa7bc68bc

13 juin 2009 à 19:26  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil