(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

samedi 13 juin 2009

Saturday- Oh! Saturday~ #1

Hello~

I'm on summer holidays since thursday ♥ until the begining of september, I'm very relieved to be on holidays but there's the class' council left, they decide whether students can be promoted to the next grade in the course of study they want or not... As for my case, I chose Social economics I hope that I can make it =_=, I must wait until monday afternoon to know...how stressing x_x" My head aches when I think about it, I had even a nightmare about it last night *dies*

So in order to clear my mind about the class' council thing, I went to Paris today, again.
Juliette R. and I met at the bus-cab stop in the 13th arrondissement then we went to Italie 2, a shopping center in the same arrondissement and met Anaïs inside the Fnac (like a sort of French Kinokuniya XD but they don't sell books only). I had to buy my tickets for Japan Expo, a convention about Japan which takes place the 2nd to the 5th July but unfortunately I can't go 4 days like Anaïs I'm too short of money, so I'll go the Saturday 4th July only (Plus, I had to buy my sister's ticket and 3 of her friends' ones =_= and I somehow messed up counting the money and my sis and I had nearly had a fight when I came back home, finally I realized that I hadn't took all the money with me u_u"), I saw some people of my school there too, they were there to buy the same thing as me haha. After buying my tickets, we saw a stand which was giving free ice cream pots, how lucky we were haha 8D.

Then we took the cab and went to the 6th arrondissement, to Boulinier, the second-hand store which I talked about in a previous post. Juliette bought the two volumes of "The Count of Monte Cristo" (Victor Hugo, writer also known for "Les Misérables"), and I bought Prince of Tennis 1 and 2, in a very good state =3 Then we went to Gilbert Joseph (another second hand library and stationary store) and I bought Prince of Tennis 23 and 25. I really need to catch up with this manga x_x, I'm shorter in money TT and have more debt =_= than before.

See you ~

current mood: stressed
current music: None

Libellés : , , , ,

2 commentaires:

Blogger kiraiki a dit...

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/Shoushette/
I'm adding the pictures.
You baught 5 tickets for JE? How? (do you remember my 45€? èé *out*)
Aaaahhh... Tomo-san (T_T) Today I read a little Seikano (LARME ULTIME). Love SO MUCH this manga *_* Shin Tahashi is my mangagod! *dies*

13 juin 2009 à 21:22  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Aww... I want to go there too! DX

Fuuji melts my heart! *points to your pic*

Your holidays are really really really long! I'm jealous!

pei

14 juin 2009 à 07:08  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil