(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

dimanche 14 juin 2009

Super boring drawing Sunday~ # 4

Hello folks ♥ /dies

I kept drawing today.... This is Fuji Syuusuke from Prince Of Tennis (Pei I thought about you when I drew it, I swear XD, this is obviously NOT FINISHED YET TT I'll try my very best to finish it. Well... I wanted to draw him since a long, long time but I hadn't the chance to since today, to tell the truth I never drew him XD

I drew Mukuro + Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! also and Marui Bunta from Prince of Tennis as well ~ I need to finish them too =_=

EDIT; MONDAY 11:43 am
Yep, I just finished coloring it haha XD I messed up with the nose as usual (hein Hina ? 8D), I'm the queen of twisted noses /o/ My class' council is currently on going TT (it ends at 12:35 pm)

EDIT; Monday 3:14 pm

I CAN MAKE IT OMFG /o/ I'M SO FUCKIN' DAMN GLAAAAAAAD TT


current mood: drawing *u*
current music: W-Rainbow - Shishido Ryou & Ootori Choutarou (PoT)

Libellés : , ,

9 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Oooh comment tu dessines bien ='|
J'trouve pour celui-là c'le nez *encore =')* mais bon après j'suppose que c'ton style =o
Et j'adore les deux autres ♥

Aaah la chane t'as ton billet JE =x C'me fout trop a mot de pas y goer T.T

Hina

14 juin 2009 à 20:47  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

You draw too well (T_T) I'm a little bit jealous, I don't know drawing *cries*
I finish school tomorrow... you have to think about me at 10:00 to 12:OO am... I'll stress a lot ('cause I'm at the end of the list you know...) LOL!

15 juin 2009 à 16:26  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

15 juin 2009 à 16:27  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

15 juin 2009 à 16:40  
Blogger kiraiki a dit...

I'm still stress from now... HELP (T_T)
I want to see Yatterman, maybe I'll have time Wednesday! Maaaa... I'm very late with my watch-program neee...

15 juin 2009 à 16:45  
Anonymous pei a dit...

*drools*
I love Fuji very much! You are enjoying to kill me in this post! XD I really like it!

Again, you amazed me with your coloring skills! *u*

Haha, really? OMG, I want to study there! T_T <3

16 juin 2009 à 16:01  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Damn it, I forgot to say, yay for pineapple loves! XD

I like the Marui too! I always like his bubble gum! XD

Think about me when you drew Fuji? XD Thanks! <33 I feel so much loves from you and Fuji! XD

pei

16 juin 2009 à 16:04  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Omg t'repasses bien, moi mes dessins à la fin ressemblent à rien aha xD

Hina

17 juin 2009 à 17:23  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

FFFF j'ai pas rep à ton commentaire j'crois ><

Mais c'domamge pour la photo dclasse =x

La nouvelle proviseur du collège om j'étais elle a oublié LMAO dun coup personne en a cette année.
T'façons jla hais cte femme je suis aprtie à temps D8

Hina

19 juin 2009 à 18:44  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil