(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

lundi 22 juin 2009

Monday, Mo- on-day èé

Hello, I haven't updated for a week TT I can't go out (to Paris) since friday, I lost my transit pass u_u What a pain in the ass... I should receive my new pass on the begining of the next week and I hope to receive it on time è__é

I'm boring.... I made two icons ._.



and I made a layout for Kenan → Red Diary

I did some drawings too but it's not finished yet TT

current mood: bored
current music: Salsa ii ne ii na - Hey!Say!JUMP

Libellés :

3 commentaires:

Blogger kiraiki a dit...

Wah again a new lay? Like it! but... you have to learn how to code a lj layout è.é
Good luch for the next week
I will pray for you
XD

shu

22 juin 2009 à 21:06  
Anonymous Hina Ichigo a dit...

Luv ur icon Lucky Star my dear Naru ♥ We love fail =D

23 juin 2009 à 18:51  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Gosh, the layout is sooo pretty! <33

It's already late, night!

pei

25 juin 2009 à 19:31  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil