(paradoxalement-parlant@blogger) → everybody's changing and I don't feel the same v 4.0

samedi 27 juin 2009

Not dead yet XD

Yo everybody ♥
I'm not dead, not yet haha XD Just that I was lazy to blog those days.... I'm currently a bit fed up with this layout, I think I'll change soon :3 but inspiration don't come for the moment T_T The weather in France is hot as hell (I exagerrated a bit but it's kinda true) right now, I hate sweating U_U

Last Friday, I went to school to give them my registration form~ Fortunately, I didn't forget anything because if we forgot to bring a paper they don't take the registration form, send us home to take that paper and we have to come back to hand them the form... it's frustrating of course, espescially when your home isn't near the school . They give us 3 books to read during holidays:
- Le jeu de l'amour et du hasard (The Game of Love and Chance) by Marivaux
- Eugénie Grandet (it's a name XD) by Honoré de Balzac
- La vie devant soi (The Life Before Us) by Romain Gary
I'm obligated to read those three books, they also gave us a list of many books to read but it's recommended but not obligated so I wonder if I should buy them.

Today, I went tu Shu's; I borrowed some of her clothes for Japan Expo :D and her CLAMP in Wonderland DVD in Precious Edition (with a big bo oklet), when I go at her place I always borrow something, this girl has a amazing amounts of books and all haha 8D. Then we went to buy pasta, mortadella (it's a sort of italian ham) and some mozarella (italian cheese).. Yes, we ate Italian dishes made by her mother, it was yummy :D but we couldn't finish it because Shu had to go to the doctor and she was going to be late, so we went together with her mother to the doctor. After we parted ways with her mother and we went to the Fnac (sort of french Kinokuniya but it don't sell books only) in the Champs Élysées (a famous avenue near the Triumphal arch or Arc de triomphe in French) to see a showcase: AKB48 a rather well-known japanese band composed of a looooot of girls.... but only three went U_U it's not that we're fans or something, we went because we were just out of curiosity... Unfortunately for us we were late and missed the showcase u_u but we stayed to see the dedication seance but we waited at least 40 minutes and they hadn't showed yet so we were fed up and left... During the 40 minutes we chatted with a guy obviously older than us about Japanese singers or bands who went in France and Japan Expo, it was nice :) We went to Konci (Japanese themed store where you can buy anime/manga goods, J-music CD's and all), if I had some money I'd buy some things there T_T then we went to Mc Do and shared a meal together XD It was nearly 6:00 pm when we finished and we headed home.

Lately I started re- watching Code Geass ♥ and I must finish Hetalia Axis Powers soon :)

And I received my new transit pass ~ YAY!!!


current mood: accomplished
current music: Paper Moon - Tommy heavenly6

Libellés : , , ,

1 commentaires:

Anonymous Poo a dit...

NYAHAHAHAH j'ai lu "le jeu de l'amour et du hasard" il est sympa, et "la vie devant soi" asusi (super facil à lire et plutôt amusant -surtout au niveau du langage XD-)

24 juillet 2009 à 23:52  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil